Recycled Glass Terrarium
Please join the wait list for this product.
This elegantly tapered terrarium is crafted from recycled glass in Spain, a country where glass products have been crafted from recycled glass for decades. Our open top terrarium is ideal for succulents and moisture loving ferns, and also works as a hurricane. If planting as a terrarium, follow these simple steps:
- Place a handful of gravel, beach stones, or beach glass at the bottom of the terrarium.
- Using a funnel, fill the container with several inches of potting mix.
- Soak dried sphagnum or sheet moss in water for a few seconds and squeeze out any excess liquid.
- Add the sphagnum or sheet moss on top of the soil. This mimics the layer of decayed plant material in the forest and helps retain moisture.
- Plant your plants. Ideally, you don't want your plants touching the sides of the terrarium, so choose varieties that aren't too big.
Material: Handblown glass
Dimensions: 7.50"H x 10"D